[fpc-devel] fpc-image crashes on loading jpeg

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 19:09:34 CEST 2010

On Sun, Jul 25, 2010 at 7:04 PM, Jonas Maebe <jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be> wrote:
> I'm pretty sure the starting compiler is not 2.4.0, since you previously said that you performed a global install of FPC 2.5.1. What does "fpc -iV" return?

My global compiler is 2.4.0, those global paths were probably a very
old snapshot install. I also changed my fpc.cfg for 2.5.1 to test
JPEG, but now I changed it back again to the old paths to build
fixes2_2

MacBook-de-Felipe-Monteiro-de-Carvalho:fpcfixes2_2 felipe$ fpc -iV
2.4.0

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho