[fpc-devel] fpc-image crashes on loading jpeg

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 17:43:18 CEST 2010

On Sun, Jul 25, 2010 at 1:19 PM, Michael Van Canneyt
<michael at freepascal.org> wrote:
> Look at the compiler messags. it is not loading your freshly installed
> units, but the units in some other location:
> /usr/local/lib/fpc/2.5.1/units/i386-darwin/rtl/
>
> Your compiler path is wrong.

I see, I had supposed that make install had put those files there in
addition to my install prefix, but they are probably leftovers from a
snapshot I installed a long time ago or something. Very bad that Apple
doesn't build uninstallers ... what a shame.

But now I got it working, but it was all to not much gain, JPEG

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho