[fpc-devel] fpdoc content syntax suggestion

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 11:56:50 CEST 2010

Op 2010-07-09 11:46, Marco van de Voort het geskryf:

> Despite my dislike of the limitations of wiki, the solution they have (edit
> with tags, have an example rendering in a memo below) is easier and more
> practical I think.

I haven't seen that in wiki's yet, but Umlet does something similar for UML
diagrams. Edit with plain text and have a realtime preview of how it will
look. This has the benefit that you have clean and correct markup (unlike
WYSIWIG editor for HTML that writes the worst HTML code ever).

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/