[fpc-devel] fpdoc content syntax suggestion

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 11:10:32 CEST 2010

Op 2010-07-09 10:47, Mattias Gärtner het geskryf:

> A list of fpdoc xml tags that needs to be supported.
> Michael already started a list of all tags in the short and descr fields.

Page 23 of fpdoc.pdf (FPDoc Users Guide).

Tag                  Description
b                    Format bold
caption              Specify table caption
code                 Syntax highlight code
dd                   definition data
dl                   definition list
dt                   Definition term
i                    format italics
img                  include image
li                   list element
link                 Cross-reference
ol                   numbered list
p                    paragraph
pre                  Preformatted text
remark               remark paragraph
table                Table
td                   Table cell
th                   Table header
tr                   Table row
u                    format underlined
ul                   bulleted list
var                  format as variable

The Creole and AsciiDoc websites show their syntax for most of the tags
listed above. What is not covered (I think <var> being one of them), we can
make our own markup syntax for.

Now we only need to come to a consensus of what "light" markup we want to
use for fpdoc's new syntax? I already mentioned here that I favour
AsciiDoc, as it is the closest to standard email or plain text format -
lowest learning curve.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/