[fpc-devel] Fpsigprocmask

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Fri Jan 22 15:02:41 CET 2010

In our previous episode, Michael Schnell said:
> > There is no libc.pp in the RTL. There is some old Kylix legacy package in
> > packages/libc, maybe you mean that?
> >
> > If so, read this http://wiki.freepascal.org/libc_unit
> >

> OK.
>
> What to use instead of signal(),  sigemptyset(),  sigaddset(),
> sigprocmask(), ... ?

(baseunix.)
fpsignal, fpsigemptyset fpsigaddset fpsigprocmask

http://www.freepascal.org/docs-html/rtl/baseunix/index-5.html

Note that it has been that way for 6 years already, and nearly 5 years in
released versions.

> in fact I did not find out what to "use" to get a reference to (e.g.)
> sigprocmask, that indeed does dwell in several .inc files.

The whole libc unit has been unsupported for new development for the same
time. Don't use it.