[fpc-devel] Fpsigprocmask

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Wed Jan 20 13:05:42 CET 2010

On 01/20/2010 12:59 PM, Martin Schreiber wrote:

> You can use the minimal MSEgui libc bindings in lib/common/kernel/mselibc.pas.
> They work for i386-linux and x86_84-linux and can be ported to other systems
> too if necessary.

I did this with the first step (no testing, just trying to get the
source compiled), but I'd like to add as little code to the packet I'm
trying to do, as possible.

I'll try to preserve your directory structure, to allow for a combined
Linux/Windows packet, but up till now I have no idea how in Lazarus the
compiler knows for which system if the source (dwelling inn a packet) is
(cross-) compiled.

Thanks,
-Michael