[fpc-devel] RE: ODBC

Thomas Nelson Thomas.Nelson at coxhealth.com
Thu Jan 14 22:28:09 CET 2010

Thank you all very much –

Making the changes you suggested fixed my problems.

Back to work now  :)

Thomas Nelson
Director Information Technology, Information Systems
CoxHealth
Thomas.Nelson at coxhealth.com
Phone: (417) 269-8961
Mobile: (417) 459-3528
Fax: (417) 269-2133

CoxHealth – a Top 100 Integrated Health Care Network
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information protected by law.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.