[fpc-devel] XML Stream capacity

Leonardo M. Ramé martinrame at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 14 15:55:52 CET 2010

Thanks Sergey.

I tought that was why my program was stopping with an assertion in procedure TNodePool.AddExtent of dom.pp, the assertion dissapears when I work with smaller XML files.

BTW: the file worked with older versions of fcl-xml, now I'm using the trunk version because it no longer deppends on AVL_Tree, that wasn'n thread safe.

I attached the file I'm using for testing.

Leonardo M. Ramé
http://leonardorame.blogspot.com