[fpc-devel] Compiler 240 (and MySql)

Bernd Mueller mueller.b at gmx.net
Tue Feb 23 11:31:18 CET 2010

Jonas Maebe wrote:
> On 22 Feb 2010, at 18:02, Bernd Mueller wrote:
>
>> The program runs fine, if the optimization is disabled.
>
> The problem is that none of the compiler developers has a system to practically test FPA support, so it does not get tested at all...

Would armel/EABI be the better route, concerning fpc 2.4?

I have an embedded system running OABI/FPA, with FPA emulated by the
Linux Kernel. I tried to upgrade fpc from 2.x to 2.4 and wondered about
the compiler problems.

I could provide my system, but I think, it does not fit well for fpc
development (200 MHz/ARMv4T/64 MB RAM).

Would it help, to upload the fpc test suite results?

Regards, Bernd.