[fpc-devel] procedure ... message(); in Linux

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 13:30:02 CET 2010

Michael Schnell wrote:
> On 02/18/2010 05:35 PM, Michael Schnell wrote:
>> I'll try at home ....
>>
> It works at home, No idea why it is blocked here. Is this a kind of
> spam-prone server ?

In this last month I was bombarded with web crawlers even though I have a
robots.txt file setup. So about a week ago I setup a .htaccess in the
opensoft.homeip.net root website to block some of those domains.

Is your domain listed in any of these?

-----------------------
# Deny hosts or spam domains
RewriteCond %{REMOTE_HOST} sputnikmedia.net [NC,OR]
RewriteCond %{REMOTE_HOST} cuil.com [NC,OR]
RewriteCond %{REMOTE_HOST} altushost.com [NC,OR]
RewriteCond %{REMOTE_HOST} ufanet.ru [NC]

I only set up the blocking for the http://opensoft.homeip.net site. Can you
access any of the other virtual sites hosted on our server?

    http://capture.myphotos.cc
or
    http://mastermaths.dnsalias.com

Regards,