[fpc-devel] Bugtracker - registration

Nikolai Zhubr zhubr at mail.ru
Tue Feb 9 14:11:48 CET 2010

Hello people,

Apparently there is some problem with bugtracker. Yesterday I tried to
create an account, but never got a confirmation email. I then tried a
"lost password" feature, just in case, but got no reasult either. Mantis
keeps boycotting me absolutely. A minute ago I also registered at
community.freepascal.org (seemingly successfull), but bugtracker refuses
to accept the respective address and password too (despite this is
clearly mentioned there as a possible option).

Or am I doing something really really stupid? :)

Thank you!

Nikolai