[fpc-devel] [patch] pscanner: differentiate between EOL & Tab characters from general Whitespace

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 11:21:30 CEST 2010

2010/8/28 Žilvinas Ledas :
> Tried sample project today. Some a comment and a question:
> 1) I have a strange error when the same file is modified twice (and
> afterwards restored twice). One is:

A known problem. I had a partial fix, but not 100% yet.

fpp is modifying the same file twice. You probably passing in a
parameter as follows.

   -Fu/path/to/unit/                  <--- test001.pp
   -Fu.                                   <-- also points to test001.pp

fpp only looks at paths and processes everything inside each, hence it
could process some directories (reference differently) twice. I simply
removed one of the duplicate -Fu parameters to resolve this. But
ideally, as you noticed, this needs to be prevented by fpp.

> 2) Where should I write comments/bug reports for fpprofiler?

I guess fpc-users mailing list, or maybe email me directly. Darius
(original author of fpprofiler) contacted me in private - I'll discuss
with him what is best path to follow for future. His idea was to one
day include fpprofiler with FPC.

  - Graeme -