[fpc-devel] [patch] pscanner: differentiate between EOL & Tab characters from general Whitespace
zilvinas.ledas at dict.lt
Sat Aug 28 21:51:05 CEST 2010
On 2010-08-28 01:38, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> Alternatively (though not tested) - you should be able to download a
> zip archive of the latest code via this URL:
Tried sample project today. Some a comment and a question:
1) I have a strange error when the same file is modified twice (and
afterwards restored twice). One is:
and another is:
- After these two modifications modified units have compilation errors
(duplicate uses units).
- When modifications are removed - duplicate files are deleted totally.
- (BTW, when -r is used for fpp it is passed to fpc and fpc is not happy.)
- I am attaching console output if it helps at all.
- I used a workaround:
In procedure InsertProfilingCode(FileList: TStrings; ModTokenProc:
//make a copy of the original files and process them
for i := 0 to FileList.Count - 1 do
if FileExists(FileList[i] + FPPROF_EXT) then begin // <-- if the
file is processed (backup exists) - do not process it again
writer.AddIgnoredFile(FileList[i]); // <-- (don't know if this
Continue; // <--
end; // <--
In procedure RemoveProfilingCodeFromFile(const FileName: string);
if FileExists(FileName) then begin // <-- if there is no backup file
- do not delete original file
2) Where should I write comments/bug reports for fpprofiler?
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
More information about the fpc-devel