[fpc-devel] [patch] pscanner: differentiate between EOL & Tab characters from general Whitespace

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 00:38:45 CEST 2010

2010/8/27 Žilvinas Ledas:

>> I'll find it a new home tomorrow and post the link
>
> Any news? ;)

Yes, I placed in on GitHub. You can clone the repository as follows:

via git protocol (faster):
    git clone git://github.com/graemeg/fpprofiler.git

via http protocol:
    git clone http://github.com/graemeg/fpprofiler.git

Alternatively (though not tested) - you should be able to download a
zip archive of the latest code via this URL:
   http://github.com/graemeg/fpprofiler/zipball/HEAD

NOTE:
Make sure the code you want to profile is backed up, or in some
repository. I have found cases where the profiler (fpp) failed to
modify all units due to parsing errors, then failed again restoring
all units to what they were. I think I fixed this bug, but I thought I
better let you know.

  - Graeme -