[fpc-devel] fpdoc's RTF output

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 17:13:19 CEST 2010

Op 2010-08-24 16:48, Marco van de Voort het geskryf:
> routines, and dwlinear were never updated properly. Do similar links look ok
> in the latex output? It makes more sense to compare ipf output with that?

I can't generate Latex output, but I can generate RTF output, which is also
a linear writer descendant. The links are also broken after a call to
ResolveLink(), just like the IPF output. I assume the Latex will be similar.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/