[fpc-devel] CHM help snapshot

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 08:26:35 CEST 2010

Op 2010-08-24 00:09, Tomas Hajny het geskryf:

> Also note that FP bombs out under OS/2 when adding all the CHM files
> and trying to open contents (I guess that this would be probably some
> OS/2 specific bug in RTL, but I haven't had time to have a look at it
> yet).

BTW:
I'll try and release today INF versions of the RTL, FCL, LCL and fpGUI
documentation. You can then use NewView or VIEW to view them under OS/2, or
fpGUI Docview under Windows, Linux and FreeBSD. The FPC Language Reference
document in INF format is not complete yet, but I might release it as-is,
and make in a week or two the completed version available.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/