[fpc-devel] Which unit does -gl parameter use?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 12:14:26 CEST 2010

Op 2010-08-23 11:55, Sven Barth het geskryf:

> Is there any comment about the function name restrictions mentioned in
> Thomas' mail?

That is rather crucial information that is missing, especially in my
current case where I am trying to do profiling of our projects.

I'm much rather use fpprofiler than valgrind. The latter is soooo sloooow
while profiling, that it makes it impossible for us to run our
applications. On the flip side, fpprofiler is fast, but relies on
information retrieved by -gl compiler parameter.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/