[fpc-devel] [patch] pscanner: differentiate between EOL & Tab characters from general Whitespace

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 15:45:16 CEST 2010

On 22 August 2010 13:35, Marco van de Voort wrote:

> He wants the source as a kind of DOM model. That is IMHO a valid use, but I
> doubt it is unifiable with the current parser.

Not nearly as complicated as a DOM model really. I just want to insert
some timing calls and a new entry to the uses clause. See my reply to
Michael to understand what I am trying to accomplish.

> This is typically one of the reasons why the "one parser to rule them all"
> approach is flawed.

For fpGUI IDE, I hope to do more code modification/generation using
fcl-passrc, so then I'll can answer that question.  :)

  - Graeme -