[fpc-devel] Building and running FPC natively on ARM under Debian "Lenny"

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.fpc-devel at telemetry.co.uk
Sat Aug 21 00:10:43 CEST 2010

Henry Vermaak wrote:

> I've managed to get trunk working on my slug (also on debian lenny)
> quite a while ago, so I hope it's still possible.  I was using trunk
> to build a cross compiler, though.

Thanks Henry. I've definitely had both FPC and Lazarus running natively
on ARM in the past, but I suspect it was on Etch and that I ground to a
halt when Debian started forcing the EABI transition. I do remember that
I had a demo program for a Velleman K8055 interface board working on
x86, SPARC and ARM... can't remember whether I ever tried it on PPC
since I've only got a system fairly recently.

Is my recollection correct that somebody's working on the MIPS port?

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk