[fpc-devel] fpdoc's link attribute in Section tags

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 15:45:28 CEST 2010

Op 2010-08-13 14:02, Graeme Geldenhuys het geskryf:
> This works in the HTML output writer (which isn't a linear writer
> descendant). This doesn't work in any of the Linear output writers.  Was
> this by design - maybe to prevent duplicate documentation in PDF's or
> something?  Or simply another oversight?

I went ahead and implemented this as I would like this in IPF output.
Michael, if you don't agree that this must work on all Linear output
writers (like LaTeX, RTF etc), then please let me know, and I'll modify
fpdoc accordingly - before I supply a patch.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/