[fpc-devel] Conditional Breakpoints using FPC and GDB

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 13:08:24 CEST 2010

Op 2010-08-13 13:04, Martin het geskryf:

> Do you have those spaces in the expression when you entered it? Lazarus
> currently fails to quote them, so that may not work then.

Ah, that could be it. I typed the expression with spaces.

Anyway, Martin's (MSEide) suggestion of the extra testvar is a bit easier
while the breakpoint conditions support are flaky. So I'll rather use the
testvar for now.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/