[fpc-devel] fcl-passrc developments (fpdoc,makeskel)

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 02:49:08 CEST 2010

On 8 August 2010 16:43, Marco van de Voort wrote:

> If you have fpdoc based docs, or are experimenting with them, please give
> them another spin. (me oggles Graeme)

Awesome stuff. Thanks Marco.  It's a bit late now (02:47), but I'll
get an update tomorrow and try again.

PS:
I have completed my new IPF Output Writer for fpdoc. Just want to do a
few more tests with LCL and FPC docs to make sure all is well. Then
I'll submit it to Mantis. I made some changes to fpdoc Linear writer
unit as well.

  - Graeme -