[fpc-devel] Proposal: Enhanced replacement for assignment operators

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 15:17:44 CEST 2010

Op 2010-08-06 14:11, Henry Vermaak het geskryf:
> I have more of a problem with commas and full stops on
> some fonts.  I also hate it when people don't put spaces between
> operators and text, I find that really unreadable.

+1    [...and don't the FPC core team love to code like that. :-( ...]
I found that changing the color of symbols in the text editor, to be
different from surrounding text helps a bit.

My editor color scheme looks as follows:

http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/New_IDE_features_since#divider_lines_in_editor

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/