[fpc-devel] Some proposals

_-jane-_ at web.de _-jane-_ at web.de
Thu Aug 5 23:33:06 CEST 2010

Hello!

I recently put other proposals on http://wiki.freepascal.org/Talk:Modernised_Pascal.
However I am not sure whether this is the right place to put this. The forum appears to be a better place.
Unfortunately I am inexperienced in FPC's wiki system. What should I do about my postings? Should I repost them here? How can I move my subentries to my home-wiki. I tried with http://wiki.freepascal.org/User_talk:Jasper:Modernised_Pascal. All stuff moved. I moved it back and now we have 2 copies. I am very sorry about this.
Inspite of this, what do you think of my proposals?

Jasper