[fpc-devel] fpdoc fails to get full declaration of constants

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 09:58:08 CEST 2010

Op 2010-08-04 09:48, Michael Van Canneyt het geskryf:

> The bug is due to a fcl-passrc bug in pastree: each element should be able to output itself.
> The HTML code does not use this feature, but the linear output engine does.

If you don't have time to look at it, any hints of where in the fcl-passrc
code I should start looking for the bug. I don't know fcl-passrc code at
all.  The pastree unit doesn't look to big, so if the bug is in there,
hopefully I can find it. If the parser failed to generate a token/node for
the required constant value information, then that's another story.

I can confirm that the following fpdoc output all have this bug:
  * Plain Text (txt)
  * LaTeX (latex)
  * Rich Text (rtf)
  * New IPF (ipf)

Not sure about
  * Man (this gives an Access Violation when run)
  * XML (this gives an Access Violation when run)

This means your can't generate new documentation for FPC 2.4.2 release
either. ;-)

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/