[fpc-devel] is that intended? private type section in classes versus visibility

Marcos Douglas md at delfire.net
Mon Aug 2 14:09:53 CEST 2010

On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 12:58 PM, Joost van der Sluis <joost at cnoc.nl> wrote:
> [snip]
If people use your time in this thread and this project fails, not to
say that these same people would have wasted your time. Maybe it will
work, maybe not ... who knows?
The same failure could occur in any other thread, don't?

On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 5:41 AM, Graeme Geldenhuys
<graemeg.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> [snip]
> Just because I discussed something, doesn't mean I will implement it
> immediately...

I agree.
Who wants to participate, welcome... who do not, just ignore it.

Regards,
MD