[fpc-devel] Odd issue with breakpoints

Martin fpc at mfriebe.de
Wed Apr 7 23:45:47 CEST 2010

On 07/04/2010 22:33, Jonas Maebe wrote:
> On 07 Apr 2010, at 21:49, Martin wrote:
>

>> * Lazarus (rev 24492 ) compile with FPC trunc (rev 15110)
>> * Both (lazarus / RTL) compiled with  -gw -godwarfsets
>> * gdb 6.8.3 or gdb 7.0
>> * Windows Vista 32 Bit
>>
> Does it work if you use -Xe to compile lazarus?

Yes it does work with -Xe

Another think I found in the meantime (going through it with Marc on IRC):

The Function is never called by any code. However it has line info =>
probably a result of  smart linking disabled for dwarf (on windows)

So the linker includes the code, but doesn't include (correct) debug info.

Martin