[fpc-devel] [patch] ref.tex documentation fixes

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 09:01:53 CEST 2009

Hi,

Attached is a patch that fixes a few grammar errors in the ref.tex file.

PS Michael:
I must apologise. :-) Whenever I need to reference language or syntax
documentation, it is second nature to fire up the Kylix 3 help. I was
trying to understand packed records a bit better, but the Delphi and
Kylix help was not very clear. I then viewed the FPC help - which
answered all my questions. Great work! :-)

PS #2:
It's amazing how accessing relational databases to store and retrieve
information makes a developer lazy. I had to access a binary data file
via complex record structures and couldn't remember how to do it
exactly, without first reading some documentation. Yet, when I started
with Turbo Pascal years ago, it was all I did.  :-)

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/