[fpc-devel] CGI/Command line/GUI all in one

Horacio Jamilis hjamilis at pymesoft.com.ar
Sat Sep 19 19:24:16 CEST 2009

Dariusz Mazur escribió:
> Horacio Jamilis pisze:
>> Dariusz Mazur escribió:
>>> This is not problem to have separate executable, only have one
>>> source to both GUI.
>>> I made program which can work as desktop and as web-based (FCGI or
>>> standalone web server)
>>> Each form is create dynamical in runtime, source is one, but in
>>> compile time:
>>> 1 for desktop: clasic units from LCL (or rather VCL, on windows I
>>> use Delphi)
>>> 2.for web-base different set of units to handle web, but with the
>>> same API as  VCL
>>>
>>> Darek
>> How do you do this?
>> I want to do exactly the same... having 2 exe, one for desktop and
>> one for web without doubling the work (from the same sources).
>> I was thinking on using Intraweb (or VCL for the web in delphi)...
>> but, what are you using for the web with FPC?
> webserver from synapse, but with  several modification (current is
> much faster)
> own framework as I write upper,it contain replacement for units
> controls, forms, stdctrl of course only this part which I need, but
> its work
>
>> I want to move to FPC from delphi, but I see no viable alternative to
>> Intraweb in FPC (and Lazarus).
> Indy don't work properly on linux,
> Intraweb is so complicated and very heavy
>> Do you have any sample source I could see?
>>

> http://www.emadar.com/fpc/xwebdemo.zip
>
> its very simple demo with all libraries
> but some text are in polish,
> fell free to ask, i've try to translate or explain

I tried to compile the demo project with Delphi 2007 (because I saw a
.dpr file)... but it seems that a couple of required files are
missing... aka: kom2, kom3 ... and may be others.
I really like to see this working...

Could you fix te problems or may be send me this files?
and the command to compile with fpc?
Thanks.

Horacio