[fpc-devel] C++ source in fpc

Desmond Coertzen patrolliekaptein at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 17:56:30 CEST 2009

Please accept my apologies to the ENTIRE FPC TEAM.

I should have never asked this. I was weak! (Pipe dream).

I have realized that this is the freepascal project, and all effort should
be done to keep things in pascal. I am myself a big pascal fan, and I have
forsaken my values and fundamentals. Please feel free to slap me.

I have stopped my whining and ported the code from c++ to fpc.

Problem solved.