[fpc-devel] PDF on C/C++ code in Free Pascal

Gilles MARCOU g.marcou at chimie.u-strasbg.fr
Tue Sep 15 15:26:49 CEST 2009

Hello,

I am sorry to bother all of you about this small problem. In 2006, I
have written a small text about binding C/C++ code into Free Pascal
projects. I have written an updated version of this text and I'd like to
replace the current version on the Free Pascal server
(ftp://ftp.freepascal.org/pub/fpc/docs-pdf/CinFreePascal.pdf). I have
contacted some persons of the Free Pascal community to ask for the
update. But since then I have recieved no answer. How should I require
an update of this file?

By the way, I am open to all suggestions to improve this text.

Thanks,
Gilles Marcou