[fpc-devel] embedded arm port

Florian Klaempfl florian at freepascal.org
Mon Sep 14 16:45:09 CEST 2009

octal at pocketmt.com schrieb:
> Thank you Florian.
>
> I'll publish all LPCxxx serie once I finish work on them.

Please publish work early if possible. It makes it easier to correct
wrong coding.

> Just wanted to ask another question:
> is there any support for interrupt procedures?

It is implemented for DOS/go32v2.

> how to declare a proc as an
> interrupt and associate it to its vector?

Not yet, but my processor specific units declare callbacks/hooks.

> is that implemented or have I to rework the parser and add needed stuff?

I think the easiest is to do register saving etc. in a wrapper in the
processor specific unit and then call a simple hook/call back being a
procedure variable.