[fpc-devel] Is lnet compilation working?

Joost van der Sluis joost at cnoc.nl
Fri Sep 11 17:46:10 CEST 2009

On Tue, 2009-09-08 at 22:18 +0200, Aleš Katona wrote:
> What did you change? Btw. the forward declaration bug in windows was fixed in lNet trunk, so windows users can use it with fpc fixes branch at least... (didn't try fpc trunk).

Replaced the

'var lServerSocker: TLHTTPServerSocket absolute FSocket;'

constructs with:

'var lServerSocker: TLHTTPServerSocket;
begin
  lServerSocket:=TLHTTPServerSocket(FSocket);'

I don't know for sure that it is ok in all cases, but it works for me.

btw: attached is a patch for lNet. Some browsers (Opera) provide two
parameters for the connection-tcp header, namely 'keep-alive' and 'TE'.
(According to the specs this is valid)

This patch fixes the recognition of the 'keep-alive' parameter in this
case.

Joost