[fpc-devel] document header mistakes

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg at opensoft.homeip.net
Thu Sep 10 15:42:11 CEST 2009

Hi Michael,

I'm not picking on you, I promise! :-)  I'm just doing my bit evaluating
the upcoming FPC 2.4 release - code & docs.

-------[ ref.xxx ]-----------

1) In the current ref.ps & ref.pdf documents, page 6 doesn't contain a
header, where all pages before and after it has got headers (which
contains the section title).

2) Page 7 actually contains page 6's header. "List of Tables". I think
page 7 should not have a header, or maybe "About this Guide"?

1) Same problem as number 2 above. Page 11 seems to have the wrong
header title.

2) Also the section number is a bit odd. "0.1" - but that's not really a
biggy. Maybe the section number could be left out like was done in the
ref.xxx document.

It's all about consistency. ;-)

Regards,
  - Graeme -