[fpc-devel] documentation: chart.[ps|pdf]

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg at opensoft.homeip.net
Thu Sep 10 14:41:12 CEST 2009

Michael Van Canneyt het geskryf:

> If you have a suggestion, I'll be glad to change the name.

So the name and content is correct? Umm, so how did you get to the name
"chart"? :-) When I opened that file, I expected the class hierarchy
chart - you know, like the one Borland gave with D7 & K3.

Umm, name suggestions (something I suck at):

  compiler_switches.xxx   ???

and for those poor folks with DOS 1.0, maybe:

  comp_swh.xxx

I much rather prefer the first option though.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/