[fpc-devel] documentation: chart.[ps|pdf]

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg at opensoft.homeip.net
Thu Sep 10 14:30:39 CEST 2009

Hi,

I downloaded a while back the FPC 2.2.0 and 2.2.4 documentation in PDF
and PS format. In both cases the chart.* files were incorrect (I believe).

The filename implies a "chart", so I gathered that it is a class chart /
hierarchy of some kind. But when I view it, it is just a listing of the
local compiler switches.  Is this correct? In that case, I don't
understand the logic behind the filename chart.xxx

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/