[fpc-devel] building pdf documentation

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg at opensoft.homeip.net
Thu Sep 10 08:42:36 CEST 2009

Michael Van Canneyt het geskryf:

> I don't understand why you have so many problems. I did a standard ubuntu
> install, installed all of latex (there is a metapackage), and the docs
> compiled without a single glitch.

I couldn't find any 'latex' metapackage. Anyway, I google'd the issue
which I thought was a missing font. The packages search website of
ubuntu did not reveal anything. I then google'd some more and eventually
found a website mentioning the same problem and luckily with a solution
as well.

It was indeed missing fonts located in the following Ubuntu package:

  texlive-fonts-recommended

I can now successfully 'make ref.pdf' at last!
Thanks Michael, Marco and Jonas for all all your input.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/