[fpc-devel] ARM Illegal instruction debugging howto

ik idokan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 22:22:52 CET 2009

Hello,

I'm working (when I have time) to find a way to create an OpenMoko FPC
version.
It uses ARM EABI version. My latest attempt provides me the following
executable:
ELF 32-bit LSB executable, ARM, version 1, statically linked, not stripped

While on "regular" Linux the same file identifier is:
hello: ELF 64-bit LSB executable, x86-64, version 1 (SYSV), statically
linked, for GNU/Linux 2.4.0, stripped

A normal executable in OM is:
ELF 32-bit LSB executable, ARM, version 1 (SYSV), for GNU/Linux 2.6.24,
dynamically linked (uses shared libs), stripped

So how can I look for the proper build of ppcrossarm and normal ppcarm ?

Thanks,
Ido

http://ik.homelinux.org/