[fpc-devel] A newbie question about m_none and m_all modeswitches

Giuliano Colla giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it
Thu Nov 26 12:44:48 CET 2009

Hello developers.

I'm trying to gain some understanding of fpc internals, in view of
possible contributions, and I stumbled in something I don't understand.

The tmodeswitch type is, as far as I can grasp, an enumerated type used
to enable or disable features according compilation switches, such as
delphi objfpc, etc.

Some tokens are conditioned by compilation switches, as reflected by the
appropriate field in arraytokeninfo while some others are not, and this
I understand: some constructs are mac specific, others are delphi
specific, etc.

But I fail to grasp the difference between *m_none* and *m_all*.

Could someone shed some light on this subject?

Thank in advance,

Giuliano

--
Giuliano Colla

Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong (O. Wilde)