[fpc-devel] Is the switch PREPROCWRITE still alive?

Giuliano Colla giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it
Mon Nov 23 12:49:54 CET 2009

I'm toying with the idea of implementing a feature in FPC.

Out of sheer laziness I just tried to compile the FPC sources which I
had downloaded together with Lazarus rpm's, and, to my wonder, I got a
functioning compiler, so I began playing with it.

I found a compilation switch "PREPROCWRITE" which apparently causes to
write the preprocessor output, and which would be very useful to debug
my feature. But if I try to enable it, then I get a number of undefined,
namely the procedure "Get_directive" and the identifiers
"is_conditional", "_DIR_DEFINE" and "_DIR_UNDEF". Searching in the
source tree they appear not to be anywhere.

Are they only to be found in svn repository, or it's just stale stuff,
not used anymore?

Many thanks,

Giuliano

--
Giuliano Colla

Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong (O. Wilde)