[fpc-devel] heaptrc

JoshyFun joshyfun at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 10:53:09 CET 2009

Hello FPC,

The Graeme's comment about heaptrace bring me some questions about it
that were "lost in my pocket".

(Windows only I think, and I do not know if Lazarus exclusive)

Is there any way to only show the heaptrace window when leaks are
present ?
Is there any way to add a cancel button to the window that show leaks
?

With 1000 leaks is not funny to press the OK button around 300 times.
I know I can cancel the program, but a cancel button seems to be more
clean.

If this message is more a Lazarus related problem, please let me know.
Thank you.

--
Best regards,
 JoshyFun