[fpc-devel] Luhn algorithm implementation

ik idokan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 19:49:06 CEST 2009

Hello,

I wrote a unit for Luhn algorithm using FPC, and I want to release it under
LGPL.
This algorithm check validity of numbers such as credit cards, and ID
numbers in some countries.

I'm attaching my unit, and I hope it will be added to FPC packages.
I'm going to create also a credit card checker that uses this
implementation, and I will release it as well.

I think this code can help a lot of developers who require such
implementation, so instead that each developer
will implement it on their own, they can use this implementation.

Thanks,

Ido