[fpc-devel] Porting FPC to Support OpenMoko

ik idokan at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 22:48:49 CET 2009

Hello All,

Sorry for the late response.
I will try the fpc port of Turbo Control soon.

The file command gives me the following information:
/bin/busybox: ELF 32-bit LSB executable, ARM, version 1 (SYSV), dynamically
linked (uses shared libs), stripped

I do not have experience with non x86 architecture. Can anyone tell from
that what is the type of ABI for arm ?

Thanks,

Ido