[fpc-devel] To Joost on 13228 and 13280

ABorka fpc-devel at aborka.com
Sat Mar 14 04:29:47 CET 2009

Hi Joost,

Can't add notes to resolved reports so I write here instead. :)

I assumed the FCL-web patches/changes I submitted will be applied in
chronological order so there might be a little snag there at the moment.

It seems that now 13228 and 13280 are both applied (with your
modifications) but it might not be enough because 13280 needs an earlier
submitted patch

FCL-web might not work without this.

Sorry about the mess of so many patches/changes submitted, it's just
during the development of all the examples (submitted in 0013250 and
0013288) these bugs/shortcomings were discovered.

To sum it up, here are the list of all the mantis reports for FCL-web at
the moment:

1. http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=13228

2. http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=13254
Contains the changes in 13228 (1.) and 13250 (5.) with additional
fixes/changes.

3. http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=13280
Might not work without 13254 (2.) though

4. http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=13287
Session related bug fixes for apache modules.

5. http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=13250
Contains example programs (they need the above patches to work).

6. http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=13288
Additional example programs (they need the above patches to work).

7. http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=13251
Lazarus fweb change for generated program stubs' "uses" clause

So 2. and 4. are still needed for fcl-web (and the example programs in
5. and 6.) to work.
If it would be easier for you, I can check out the current fcl-web
package from the SVN trunk and create one patch using my local fcl-web
changes.