[fpc-devel] Patch for FCL-web; bug fixes and improvements for CGI and Apache applications

ABorka fpc-devel at aborka.com
Sat Mar 7 02:54:29 CET 2009

Sorry Joost, but I posted 2(+1) more, much smaller ones though :)

and

The third I submitted contains the rest of the example CGI/Apache
projects to demonstrate the use of FCL-web with templates.

I promise these are the last bugs I found while creating these example
applications for fcl-web. All started by trying to reply to some people
on the forum asking questions about using fpweb :)

I attached the README.txt for the whole set of examples if anyone is
interested what is in there (don't panic, only about 50 something lines).

AB