[fpc-devel] Patch for FCL-web; bug fixes and improvements for CGI and Apache applications

Joost van der Sluis joost at cnoc.nl
Sun Mar 1 10:50:02 CET 2009

Op zaterdag 28-02-2009 om 22:06 uur [tijdzone -0800], schreef ABorka:
> I posted the following patch as
>
> (includes the changes posted in 13250 and 13228 too)

It takes soo long before the patches are applied because they are too
large. ;)

Now you create more patches which are even longer and then another one
which is again longer... That doesn't make it easier for us.

It takes hours to look at such patches.

So next time (not this time, we're already on it now) provide small
patches if you can and try not to include old patches into new ones.
Although I do admit that that's more work, that way we can apply faster
and that way it's easier for you to make new changes...

Joost.