[fpc-devel] ref,user and prog in chm format (updated)

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Thu Jul 30 18:21:29 CEST 2009

In our previous episode, Marco van de Voort said:

I updated the docs, and, for convenience I added the fpdoc based docs and
fpdoc.chm too.

The archive is still at

http://www.stack.nl/~marcov/doc-chm.zip

but now swollen to +/- 10MB, however this is mostly due to the fact that I
also included the LCL and .xcts. A typical FPC release would be in the
magnitude of 4-5MB both in ZIP as unpacked. (compare, doc-html.zip is now 10MB
_packed_ and tens of MB's uncompressed)

Changes:
- fpdoc based chms added, as well as fpdoc manual itself, hopefully with
crossreferences and fulltext search.
- recompiled everything after Andrew Haines' chm package fixes last night.
- Added a script, fixdocs.sh to the fpcdocs repository which should somewhat
automate the generation. Note that it hardly does any error checking.

The rest of my notes are at:

http://wiki.freepascal.org/chm_backend_for_fpdoc#compiling_and_TOC_generation