[fpc-devel] SVN error with macosall.pas

Florian Klaempfl florian at freepascal.org
Sat Jul 11 20:38:50 CEST 2009

Graeme Geldenhuys schrieb:
> 2009/7/11 Zaher Dirkey <parmaja at gmail.com>:
> Another nice
> feature is that the local copy is much cleaner - no more duplicates of
> all files so your local copy takes up less space,

If I care about this, I use a compressing file system or compress even
single folders instead of expecting this from the application.

> no more .svn
> directories in every folder (git only has one .git in the root of the
> project), etc..

... and get a fast machine. Resolving the deltas took ages on my arm
box. So the whole git clone took almost 30 min thought I got the data
rather quickly with 293 KiB/s.