[fpc-devel] Rebuild Lazarus fails for some reason
fpc-devel at aborka.com
Thu Feb 19 01:31:33 CET 2009
"componenttreeview.pas(41,18) Fatal: Can't find unit ComponentTreeView
used by ObjectInspector"
On this computer (win32, XP) rebuilding Lazarus does not work.
1. Clear all lazarus/fpc directories (except the c:\pp\bin\i386-win32\
so there's a working FPC compiler left to build again, included in the
PATH global environment variable)
2. Check out FPC from SVN (or svn update) into c:\fpc_svn\
3. cd c:\fpc_svn\ , make clean, make all, make install works OK
4. Check out Lazarus from SVN (or svn update) into c:\lazarus_svn\
5. cd c:\lazarus_svn\ , make clean, make all, make install works OK
6. Start up Lazarus
7. Tools -> Build Lazarus produces the above error
Therefore cannot add any packages.
in the Environment options
Lazarus Directory = c:\lazarus
Compiler path = c:\pp\bin\i386-win32\fpc.exe
FPC Source dir = c:\fpc_svn\
Seems to be something like
More information about the fpc-devel