[fpc-devel] new TMultiReadExclusiveWriteSynchronizer

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg at opensoft.homeip.net
Fri Aug 28 13:26:32 CEST 2009

Hi,

As I mentioned in the fpc-pascal mailing list. The current
implementation is wrong and is actually the equivalent of Delphi's
TSimpleRWSync class.

I submitted a patch to Mantis which has a new implementation. I also
rename the old implementation to TSimplRWSync. I also changed the
instantiation of the instance in the classes.inc file to use the
TSimpleRWSync class. So that existing behaviour stays the same.

  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/